Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot FRP Locked solution
The story is that today I just re-flashed Android Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot which experienced the Error The System Has Been Destroyed. After I did a re-flash, it turned out that the process of setting up the use of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot was constrained where the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot turned out to be locked FRP Google Account.
To solve the Android Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot locked FRP Google Account because I forgot the Google Account and or Account password here I use the Hydra MediaTek Tool and here are the steps ByPass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot:
- Run the Hydra MediaTek Tool Application
- Brand select Auto, Tab service Select Factory Reset Protection [FRP] then click Execute
- Connect the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot with the computer in the Power Off state while pressing the Volume Up and Down buttons simultaneously
- When the Hydra MediaTek Tool detects and reads the device Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot release the two buttons above
- Wait for the FRP ByPass process to finish automatically
That's the Easy Way ByPass FRP Google Account Xiaomi Redmi 9, Lancelot, to solve FRP locked Xiaomi Redmi 9 Lancelot Android using Hydra MediaTek Tool that you can try to practice yourself at home.
Ingin berlangganan Notifikasi Update Postingan Terbaru? Silahkan Gabung Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup atau Follow Berbagi Tutorial On Google News. Yuk...Subscribe Channel Youtube Berbagi Tutorial Online bagi Kalian yang suka dengan Tutorial dalam bentuk Rekaman Video.