Tutorial How to Reset Canon MG6130 Printer
Every Epson Printer and Printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, over a long period of time will definitely encounter a problem called Blink Error on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Paper Indicator either alternately or simultaneously.
Canon's line of domestic Japanese (Japan) Canon Mg6130 color printers, which has a reverse 2-sided automatic scanning function, the print speed is quite fast, affordable, so many Vietnamese customers use it, but after a while Using the device you will also experience engine problems unable to print, the printer will blink 7 times and there is an error warning 5b00. This is called a memory overflow. OK.
First of all, to reset the Canon MG6130 printer you need to download Service Tool ST5302
How to reset printer Canon Mg6130 error E5B00, 5B01, 1700
- Turn off the power of the printer but don't unplug it.
- Hold the Power button (POWER) on, press the (OK) button in the middle
- Hold down the power button (Power) and press the STOP button 5 times
- After pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER button, wait for a. You will see the light source light stops without blinking.
Steps to Reset Canon MG6130
- Set the Canon MG6130 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon MG6130 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon MG6130 Printer that experiences Blink Orange and error code 5B00 or 1700 that you can try to practice. Good luck and good luck.
Ingin berlangganan Notifikasi Update Postingan Terbaru? Silahkan Gabung Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup atau Follow Berbagi Tutorial On Google News. Yuk...Subscribe Channel Youtube Berbagi Tutorial Online bagi Kalian yang suka dengan Tutorial dalam bentuk Rekaman Video.