5 Ways to Restore Deleted Photos on Android Without Root Latest
Gadgets are now used as a means of storing photos. If the stored photos suddenly disappear, the memories will fade too. Suddenly you pressed the wrong button and all the photos on your gadget were even deleted.
Ah, I know the feeling you will experience. Therefore, according to the bitter experience I have had, through an article that discusses how to restore deleted photos on Android without root, I want to share information with you.
Recover Deleted Important Files
If the deleted photos are not very important, but you grumble because there are still some more important files. Through 4 ways to restore deleted photos on Android without root so that all deleted files return to your gadget. One method that is often used by Android system gadget users is data recovery. How to restore the data that I reviewed is fairly easy and I think the entire Android user community is able to operate it.
How To Restore Deleted Photos On Android Without Root
If you want to take steps to restore data (photos and so on), I simply download an application to restore lost files on your gadget so that the data returns to normal. Here I write down 4 points on how to restore deleted data (photos, videos, and other files) on your gadget.
1. Recover Deleted Photo Files Through the Photo Recovery Application
- The first step you take is to download the photo recovery app via the Google Play Store.
- The next step is to install the application to the Android gadget
- If it is already installed, please open the application and select the “Start Recovery” menu.
- Then the photo recovery application will automatically display your deleted photos: you need to choose which photos to restore to the gallery.
- Please continue by selecting the “Recovery” menu.
- You can restore deleted photos on Android gadgets.
2. Restore Deleted Photos Through the Restore Image Application.
- As with other applications, download the Restore Image application through the Google Play Store.
- Next is to install the Restore Image application and please continue to open the application.
- In the next step, please select the “Folder” to store your deleted photos.
- Don't forget to continue selecting photos by clicking on the photo you want to restore.
- After that, you need to continue by selecting the “Restore Image” menu located in the lower right corner.
- You can now have deleted photos back.
3. Recover Deleted Photos Via Photo Restore Application.
- Download the app on Google Play Store (Photo Restore App).
- Please install and open the application.
- Select the photos you want to restore.
- After selecting the photo, select the “Restore Photo” menu.
- You have now successfully returned the deleted photos to the gallery folder.
4. Recover Deleted Photos Without Application
To check deleted photos, you can still restore them by restoring deleted photos on Android without an application. The first step is to check by opening Menu/ Google Photos. The next step is at the top left, click the menu and select “Trash” or “Trash”. If you find a lost photo, touch and hold the photo you want to restore and continue selecting the “Recover” menu. Automatically deleted photos will be returned to your gadget gallery folder.
5. Recover Photos Or Files On Android With Power Data Recovery
This method uses an application that requires you to remove the memory card so that the data in the memory can later be retrieved with the Power Data Recovery application. For now, please follow the instructions in the article How to Restore Flash Data, Memory or Hard Drive.
Hopefully, the information about 5 Ways to Restore Deleted Photos on Android Without Root provides answers to the questions that you had to bear. That's all from me, hopefully useful, and thank you. Don't forget to read other articles.