Bypass FRP Samsung A10s SM-A107F Hydra Mediatek Tool
In a previous post, I discussed a tutorial on how to bypass the FRP Google Account Samsung A10s finger exercise method without a PC. However, this method sometimes doesn't work on Android Samsung A10s even though it's according to the procedure.
So in this post, I will discuss a tutorial on how to bypass FRP Samsung A10s using another method, namely using the Hydra MediaTek Tool application. I just found out about this method, where I don't think any Samsung Android uses the Mediatek chipset, and as far as I know, all use Exynos.
- Run the Hydra MediaTek Tool Application
- Band option select SAMSUNG, Model SM-A107F (A10s)
- Uncheck enable UBL Loader and Enable Auto PreDump
- Select the Service Tab, Click Boot/Info
- Connect the Samsung A10s in the Off position while pressing the button volume Up and Down Simultaneously
- After the Samsung A10s Device is read perfectly Click the PM tab
- Click Partitions, then check the persistent list
- Click Erase, and wait for the process
That's the Tutorial Guide on How to ByPass FRP Samsung A10s SM-A107F with the Hydra Mediatek Tool that you can try to practice yourself at home. Good luck and good luck
Ingin berlangganan Notifikasi Update Postingan Terbaru? Silahkan Gabung Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup atau Follow Berbagi Tutorial On Google News. Yuk...Subscribe Channel Youtube Berbagi Tutorial Online bagi Kalian yang suka dengan Tutorial dalam bentuk Rekaman Video.