How to Make a Bootable Installer Windows 11 Flashdisk
In a previous post, I have discussed how to Install Windows 11 on Computers and Laptops, but I haven't had time to give a tutorial on how to make a master bootable installer of Windows 11 Flashdisk using Rufus.
Therefore, here I will share the steps on how to make a Master Bootable Installer Windows 11 Flashdisk using the Rufus Application which is the easiest to practice.
How to make a bootable Windows 11 flash drive with RufusThe following is a tutorial guide on how to easily create a Master Bootable Installer Windows 11 Flashdisk using the Rufus Application:
- Prepare a flash drive of at least 8GB
- Download Rufus V.2.18 and Download Windows 11 Original Microsoft
- plug the flash drive then run the Rufus application Aplikasi
- Make sure the Flashdisk has been detected and read the Rufus application can be seen in the Device option
- In the Partition Scheme option and target system type Select the GTP Partition scheme for UEFI
- In File, System Options leave Default FAT32
- In the Cluster, Size Options leave the default 4096 bytes
- The New Volume Label can be changed at will
- Load Windows 11 ISO file via DVD Disc icon next to ISO Image ISO
- Click Start and wait for the process to finish
- Done, Test Bootable Windows 11 Flashdisk
Additional information: If when you try to update Windows 10 to Windows 11 directly using the Windows 11 ISO File or when trying to Install Windows 11 appears an error The PC Must Support TPM 2.0 the solution is to replace the appraiserres.dll file in the Sources folder using folder file appraiserres.dll Replacer. copy File appraiserres.dll and.DS_Store and paste (Replace) to Folder Sources.
After you try to replace the appraiserres.dll file and try to rerun the Windows 11 Installer, another error appears, then the solution is to replace the appraiserres.dll file in the sources folder with appraiserres.dll from the Windows 11 ISO file.
That's the Tutorial Guide on how to easily make a Master Bootable Installer Windows 11 Flashdisk using the Rufus Application that you can try to practice.