How to ByPass FRP Redmi 6A Cactus Hydra Tool
There are many ways to bypass FRP Google Account on Android Redmi 6A Cactus locked Google Account after a re-flash or hard reset, one of which is using the Hydra Tool. Since I recently bought a Hydra Dongle, of course, this opportunity is the moment I've been waiting to test the use of the Hydra Tool itself.
There's no need for a long preamble, here's a tutorial guide on how to bypass FRP Google Account Redmi 6A using the Hydra Tool:
- Run the Hydra MTK Module Application
- On Band select, Xiaomi and Model select Redmi 6A Cactus
- In Universal, Operation Options select Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
- In the Options Method/Option select Format/Erase
- Then Click Execute to start Execution
- Redmi 6A in the Power Off state press the Volume Up and Down buttons then plug in the USB Data
- Wait for Hydra Tool to detect and Read Redmi 6A Device
- Wait for the bypass process to complete by itself
For more details, please refer to the following Screen Recorder:
After the bypass process is complete, restart the Redmi 6A and do the settings as it should
That's the Tutorial Guide How to Easily Bypass FRP Google Account Redmi 6A Cactus with the Hydra Tool that you can try to practice.
Ingin berlangganan Notifikasi Update Postingan Terbaru? Silahkan Gabung Berbagi Tutorial Online WhatsApp Grup atau Follow Berbagi Tutorial On Google News. Yuk...Subscribe Channel Youtube Berbagi Tutorial Online bagi Kalian yang suka dengan Tutorial dalam bentuk Rekaman Video.